Saturday, June 7, 2014

The workshop : A family affair

One of the things I enjoy a lot is when the others in the family join me in the workshop. Fortunately for me my children have not been in the habit of taking my tools and screws and other potentially dangerous tools. But for that matter even a sharpened pencil can be extremely dangerous in the hands of a child.
Nina here insisted on vacuuming the workshop. It has been a marathon few days sorting out junk and trying to bring some order into the spare room that I dare to call my workshop.
Somehow I get reminded of Tom Sawyer whitewashing a fence. I suppose whatever the task, if you enjoy (or pretend to enjoy) doing it, it can really be interesting.

Nina vacuuming the workshop

























2 comments:

  1. Thanks Indranil. This is after days of cleaning and sorting out items. There is now space to walk around...

    ReplyDelete