Friday, December 13, 2013

Toggle clamps

Here are a set of toggle clamps that I bought from Abbot Toolfast Pvt Ltd.
My experience with them was very good. I was able to purchase two clamps online.
I have used them on my home made table saw cross cut jig which has helped me now cut much thinner and smaller pieces of wood.
The cost was about Rs 650 per clamp (including shipping and taxes). They have a lot of other clamps that one could purchase. The white ends of the clamps are actually nylon bushes that I fixed at the lower end of the clamp.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Doc,

    Can you give me some more information about the clamps, they seem to be something that i need to have to hold wood steady when cutting. How did you go about buying the clamps and which clamps exactly are these. Any additional information would be welcome.

    Thanks
    Karl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    These whiteboards are really looks very nice. Thanks for sharing that.
    Plywood Manufacturers in India



    ReplyDelete